« Home | And I Love Her » | All You Need is Love » | All Together Now » | The Concert For Bangladesh » | Skandal Penjiplakan Lagu "My Sweet Lord" » | All Things Must Pass » | Free LOVE Download » | COMPLETE LIST OF DISCOGRAPHY » | The Complete Beatles Chronicle (FREE!) » | All My Loving »

And Your Bird Can Sing

Writer, lead vocal: John Lennon
Album: REVOLVER, ANTHOLOGY 2
 
You tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me, you don't get me
 
You say you've seen seven wonders and your bird is green
But you can't see me, you can't see me
 
When your prized possessions start to wear you down
Look in my direction, I'll be round, I'll be round
 
When your bird is broken will it bring you down
You may be awoken, I'll be round, I'll be round
 
You tell me that you've heard every sound there is
And your bird can swim
But you can't hear me, you can't hear me


Archives

Guest Book

Be my guest. Please write down your message on the shoutbox below for commenting The Beatles Blog in general.


Free Beatles Email

Have No eMail Yet? Sign Up For FREE !!
First Name:
Last Name:

Beatles Email Login

Check Your Beatles Blog Mail Here!!

User Name:
Password:

electronic health record software

electronic health record software

Number of online users in last 3 minutes

KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia

Blogger Indonesia
Web Page Rank Icon

Google


-->
View My Stats